TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by our site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the site, including blocking certain IP addresses. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Provided that you are eligible to use the site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the site and download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Medical Marijuana Clinic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The site is our propriety property unless otherwise indicated. All source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, video, text and graphics on the site (et al. the ‘content’), and the trademarks, service marks, and logos (‘marks’) contained therein are owned or controlled or licensed by or to Medical Marijuana Clinic, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States. Except as expressed in these Terms and Conditions of Use, not part of the site, content or marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
The materials on this website are provided “as is”. Medical Marijuana Clinic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Medical Marijuana Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Medical Marijuana Clinic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our site, even if Medical Marijuana Clinic or a Medical Marijuana Clinic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Medical Marijuana Clinic’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Medical Marijuana Clinic does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Medical Marijuana Clinic may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Medical Marijuana Clinic does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Medical Marijuana Clinic has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Medical Marijuana Clinic of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
Medical Marijuana Clinic reserves the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the site.
We cannot guarantee the site will always be available. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the site that results in interruption of service. By use of the site, you agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by the inability to access or use the site.
By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions of Use and the lack of signing by parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You represent and warrant that by using the site:
- you have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- you are not a minor;
- you will not access the site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- you will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
- your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation
Any claim relating to Medical Marijuana Clinic’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the site or to receive information regarding use of the site, please contact us at:
2111 W Swann Avenue, Suite 103
Tampa, FL 33606
Phone: (813) 774-3474
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose, and make use of personal information:
1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other comparable purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.