Medical marijuana is prescribed under certain health conditions. Many of the patients prescribed for medical marijuana in Florida or across the U.S wonder to obtain the medical marijuana card. Besides, only a few of them know the process to obtain the card. The method to obtain the card can be described in a three-step process.
- Scheduling an appointment with a qualified doctor that can prescribe medical marijuana
- Apply for the state medical marijuana ID card
- Visit the medical marijuana medical center
Although the process seems to be very convenient, it takes around one to two weeks to obtain the card. Before visiting a qualified doctor remember to bring your relevant medical records and a state ID
Remember if your name and address don’t match with the registry information then the state will not allow the dispensary to provide you the marijuana. Hence, you must ensure that your doctor enters the correct information into the state website for tracking approvals.
When you apply for medical marijuana card under Florida’s Department of Health you would have to wait for an average of 10 working days. Most of all, the patient will have to pay two different fees. The first fee will be consultation charges by a qualified doctor and the next will be the registration fees for online application of $75. There are enormous benefits to obtain medical marijuana card and each penny spend during the process is worth it. The major benefits of obtaining this card in Florida include
- Thoroughly tested and quality assurance of Cannabis: after procurement of the card, you can order the compound from an approved dispensary in the state. These approved dispensaries provide thoroughly tested marijuana with high-grade standards. So, be assured about the quality of cannabis you get.
- It is pocket friendly for long terms: Cannabis is also used for recreational purposes and heavily taxed by the dispensaries. This tax makes cannabis very expensive but, if you have access to the medical dispensaries then you can obtain the card at most affordable rates.
- The certification will give you legal protection: if you do not have certification for using cannabis even for any health condition then there is always a threat of imprisonment or penalties by the state law. Basically, if you have the card it gives you legal protection and peace of mind.
There are many health benefits of medical marijuana. Apparently, obtaining the medical marijuana card will save you from many probable hassles by the legal system of Florida.
For any query related to medical marijuana cards, please call (813) 774-3474.